Sam Ovens: Entrepreneur & Digital Marketing Consultant
Sam Ovens is an entrepreneur from Auckland, New Zealand who dropped out of university and started two successful companies by the age of 24.
Unlike many entrepreneurs, Sam Ovens figured out very early on that the nine-to-five wasn’t his destined path in life. He wanted more, so after just three months working his first post-college job, he quit and moved into his parent’s garage to start his first business.
Sam Ovens top four tips -the most valuable lessons he learned through his own process of entrepreneurial trial and error:-
Build your personal Brand fast.
Monetize your Networks.
Never stop Learning.
Get over Rejection.
You must see Sam Ovens Youtube Interview:-
- How To Use The Compound Interest Of Success
- What Steve Madden Can Teach You About Natural Selection
- The Worlds Most Powerful Three Letter Word?
- Why You Should Focus On The Basics & Ignore The Complex
- Why You Need To Sell Yourself Before You Can Sell Anybody Else
- 7 Lessons Learned Going From Broke To Over $1M In Profit In 3 Years Flat
- Mastering Your Personal Quarterly Review
- What Shaw Shank Redemption Can Teach You About Business
- 4 Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read
- How To Sharpen Your Sword (And When)
You can find Sam Ovens Youtube Interview on all search engines by using these keyword phrases:
Sam Ovens Tai Lopez Interview
Sam Ovens Youtube Interview
Sam Ovens How To Start A Business
Sam Ovens Interview Transcription